A great place to work
CSI Business Consulting, founded in 2008, is a Belgium based, international consultancy boutique. Our projects often touch the very core of our clients and therefore -beyond pure operations- also affect organizational design and corporate culture.
As the two founding partners are both ex-McKinsey consultants you can expect to recognize the value driven approach, the intellectually challenging environment, and great people as future colleagues.
We are not in the business of interim management or body- shopping, so we always send in a full team where a partner has the final responsibility and ensures proper challenge, quality control, on the job guidance and coaching.
- maintaining the highest ethical standards
- caring about our own and our client’s employees
- maintaining and voicing an independent point of view
- focusing on adding maximum client value
- being pragmatic to reach real impact
- being humble, shining through our (client) teams
We aim to delight our clients...
And welcome high expectations. That’s why we are constantly looking for exceptional people. People with razor sharp analytical skills, combined with a genuine interest in people and excellent communication skills.
We are hiring!
The position we are looking to fill, is the one of “consultant”. This means that:
- You will have the responsibility of a part of a larger project. In terms of client exposure, you should expect to see all ranks all the way up to senior management. You will be part of a team with possibly more consultants like yourself, an experienced project manager and a Partner.
- Your work has multiple dimensions; first of all, there is
the responsibility to push the content (analysis, design, implementation) of your part of the project based on Lean and Six sigma or Agile techniques, but also organizational redesign techniques and full scale of change management tools – all the way up to delivering the actual impact. On top you will train and coach the part of the client team you work closely together with.
- Outside of the client projects, we welcome your ideas and inputs for further development and shaping of CSI BC itself.
- After a few projects, you can further grow into a more project manager type role, or specialize in a certain content domain. We have a thorough coaching and evaluation process, but no “up-our-out” policy. If you enjoy yourself and you add value to our clients and CSI – you are welcome to keep any role you like. In the longer run, you could run for partner, based on the contributions to our business.
- Due to the nature and duration of our assignments (we commonly stay 1 to 2 years at a client) we operate more in a marathon then sprint modus, managing lifestyle closely and staying in sync with our client’s skill absorption and change speed.
- Our clients continue to be Belgium based and EU- international, giving you the opportunity to do both domestic and international work.
Experience & qualifications:
- You have minimum 2 years of experience in a top tier consulting firm as Business analyst / Associate.
- Consulting basics are assumed to have been acquired.
- You have an affinity with operations.
- You are enthusiastic to see your own work through and are motivated by actual impact delivery.
- Solving difficult multidimensional issues is what gets your juices flowing but you also have the perseverance, the patience and agility to adapt theory to practice with all its constraints.
- You combine razor sharp analytical skills with a genuine interest in people and excellent communication skills.
- You do not need to have experience in Lean, six sigma or the works but it is a plus.
- We need candidates fluent in English and French or Dutch. If your ambition is to work in Belgium, then fluency in all three languages is a must.
- As we have a very cooperative and supportive culture, we are looking for people who want to be part of such a team and get energy from developing it further.
Are you the one?
Does reading all the above feel like coming home? Do you find yourself in what defines CSI?Are you ready to embark on an exciting learning experience? Does taking part in shaping our business further, make your juices flow? Do you think you have what it takes?
Then please mail your detailed CV and motivation to email@example.com.